Kitchen Cabinets and Bath Vanities
Custom All-Wood Cabinetry
Every Southland Custom Home includes custom-built, all-wood kitchen and bath cabinetry. If you desire to create a kitchen or bathroom that you are certain to love for years to come, our custom cabinetry is perfect for you and your family.
We offer full-time designers to help add function, fashion and dramatic flair to any room in your home. Our cabinets are so versatile they can be "custom – fit" to your personality and lifestyle, creating a home that is uniquely yours.
You will find meticulous, old fashioned craftsmanship, artful detailing and style in every kitchen and bath we build. Plus we include many value-added storage, accessory and hardware options.
Please review the following standard features:
- Finished wood interior (box) with continuous run wood shelving.
- Finished wood, dovetailed, easy-glide drawers.
- Light rail (under wall cabinet) moulding.
- Crown moulding.
- Full overlay furniture style doors.
- 5-piece mitered trim drawer fronts.
- Tilt drawers at kitchen and laundry sinks.
- Your choice of the following woods:
Alder, Maple, Oak, Hickory, Knotty Pine, Thermafoil in White or Almond. Optional Cherry is available.
- Your choice of numerous door styles.
- Your choice of numerous stain colors. Painted and glazed finishes available.
- Your choice of numerous door knobs and drawer pulls.
- Your choice of several custom options as: glass doors, roll out shelves, appliance garages, decorative wood range hoods, microwave shelves, beaded or paneled wood refrigerator. Also, oven, pantry or cabinet ends; stemware racks, plate racks, fluted sink step-outs, refrigerator panels, baking pan dividers, wine racks, spice drawers, lazy susans and much more.